Wednesday, December 10, 2014

So, I crochet too...

I have been crocheting a lot longer than I have been sewing... I just do not do it very often anymore. As I did with my sewing, here are a few projects that are complete and NOT Christmas presents:

A heavy uni-sex granny square baby afghan.
Oops! This one is full sized and is a Christmas present. 
Ari's baby afghan
Baby sandals (front view)
(Side view)

In pink!
And red
And light pink
And blue
Made to sell... Alabama colors
It's a baby tie
And in green
And white!
A bow tie!

It's a swifter pad! (Dusting side)
(Mopping side)
Peony bath scrubber
Phone holder
Checkbook wallet
In black
Necklace and bracelet sets... A TON of them! I only posted my favorites!








Two shades of pink scarf and hat set
Same set with the flash on
Another set in green
LOVE THIS ONE!

Carnation headband
Bow headband
Rose style one headband
Another bow 
But with three straps



Love, love, love this rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment