Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sewing projects (so far) Mid 2013-yesterday

In 2013 I decided to hand sew a bunch of dresses for my wee-one:




 And Skirts:
THEN my amazing mom gave me her sewing machine the beginning of this year:

 The dress above was made from fat quarters bought at Walmart and made for my little rotten monkey for the 4th of July 2014
 This one was made from an old pillow case
 And so was this one
 And this one
 And, yup, this one too!
 I turned four tank tops into this cute sun dress!
 One tank top + one man dress shirt= sundress
 With a matching shawl
 The top to a sundress which has seen better days paired with yet another mans shirt

 The tank idea again!

 An old pair of jeans + mans dress shirt= upcycled skirt
 Old jeans and a skirt into an even better more awesome skirt
 And again
 An old pair of cords paired with... you guessed it a mans shirt
 With a matching one for the monkey!
 Another matching set (front)
 (Back)
 This use to be a sheet... now it is a skirt for the monkey
 Make that two skirts
 WHAT?!?!?! I do purses too? SWEET! This was a sheet from goodwill and curtains from there too!
 The inside pocket
 Another pair of cords turned into an overnight bag
 This is the back
 The inside mini pocket
 AND a matching wallet!
 With six card slots
 And a built in change purse!
 IT CLOSES!!!!!!!!! (I'm proud of myself for figuring this one out!)
 Another (smaller) purse. Mens shorts and a dress shirt
 The back
 The inside two pockets. A large one for my tablet and a small one for whatever.
 It closes too!
 Can you say "Matching wallet?"
 Which closes as well!
 This one has 12 card slots
 And a hiding pocket
 With a detachable change purse!
Oh, I can't forget the two belts I made for the monkey... who is currently tearing up her room instead of taking a nap...

SO, this is all the sewing projects for now... stay tuned!

~K~

      ~My sewing machine, my rules~

No comments:

Post a Comment