Wednesday, December 10, 2014

New to this whole blogging thing...

I have been crafting for years, crocheting, sewing, and scrap-booking to be a little more specific. A bunch of my friends have blogs for taking pictures or crafts or whatever. I decided I might as well jump on the bandwagon.

A little bit about me:
I have a beautiful little girl and a fiance. I am a full time college student who is currently on a break from school and has too much time on her hands (and too much crafting stuff). I absolutely love my sewing machine and am crazy about pinterest! I love my family (all of them), I believe that blood doesn't make you family, love does. I'm a simple gal who doesn't want nothing but love and a little support. I love making things and helping out when I can (remind me to post the pictures of my parents' tiny house).

I plan on making/ posting one new craft a week. I plan on catching everyone up on the projects I have made so far (that aren't Christmas presents) as soon as my little monkey lays down for her nap. :-)  Soon, (like Friday-ish) I plan on posting some curtains I am co-making with my ma! Enjoy!

~K~

      ~BLOOD doesn't make you family, LOVE does!~

No comments:

Post a Comment